Sat, Sep 29|
Real Voice L.A.
Weekend Warrior VO Intensive Discount
• Get comfortable in the booth • Learn to interpret commercial copy • Go over home recording basics with our engineer • Prepare for auditioning • Discuss demo prep
Time & Location
Sep 29, 2018, 11:00 AM – Sep 30, 2018, 3:00 PM
Real Voice L.A., 3151 Cahuenga Blvd W Suite 105, Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
2 Day Course - $100
Saturday & Sunday 11am - 3pm
About this class:
This class is completely hands on! You will work closely with our Voice Director, Katie Zeiner and Owner/ Audio Engineer, Mike DeLay to cover a variety of topics to get you going in the world of voice over.
• Get comfortable behind the mic and in the booth.
• Find your commercial voice and discuss voice over specific mic technique.
• Cover home recording basics and how to record your auditions like a pro.
• Learn to quickly interpret commercial copy to nail your auditions.
• Discuss how to prepare for your commercial demo and how to market yourself once you have a demo.
About your instructors:
Katie Zeiner worked as the booth director for over 7 years at SBV. She has successfully directed clients and students that have gone on to book national commercial campaigns with McDonalds, Pier One, and Marshall's as well as television roles in shows on Disney, Nick, CBS, Fox, and many others. Katie is also an actor who has worked in TV, has an extensive background in improv and was a member/performer of L.A. Theatresports for 10 years. She has taught and performed improv all over the country. Katie’s warmth, experience and sharp insight make her classes a comfortable environment where students are encouraged to play and trust their instincts.
Mike DeLay is the Owner/ Audio Engineer/ Demo Producer here at Real Voice L.A. He studied audio engineering at Musicians Institute and is an Avid Pro Tools Certified Operator. Mike has worked as a free lance audio engineer, mix engineer, music editor and composer. Just before launching RVLA he worked with Silverlake Sounds handling music editing for 20 TV shows and has custom composed or had music placed in shows on NBC, ABC, Freeform, VH1, MTV, Discovery Channel, Bravo!, NatGeo, The Style Network, and Showtime.
See you in the booth!
- Ticket type
Weekend Warrior VO IntensivePrice$80.00